Monday, October 1, 2012

DIY / Statment Corral

                                                                     Bonjour a tous!







           Unfinished collar





  Inspiration !
















  

 Statement corral is a very interesting piece of jewelry or accessoire.To me ,inspired me a statment corral from Olivia palermo collection,as you can see 2 nd picture as inspiration.
unfortunately I did not complete it, but I want to share with you today diy.But for sure will show you next monday DIY.

 What you need : -collart patent
                         - fabric material
                        - scissors
                        - hot glue gun
                        - old necklace


I am curious and I would like to know what you think about statment corral?


    with love,
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Bas si divno iskombinovala i napravila, svidja mi seee a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivna je. Bas mi se dopada. Trebala bi da pocnes sa nekim vlastitim DIY shopom :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala ti Midheta,imam vec svoj mali shop,ali uskoro cu i prosiriti sa vama blogerkama ;) :-*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig