Monday, September 2, 2013

Hight Boots

boots

                                    1. Here                                                                                            2. Here   

 I need your help,i can't decide which one to buy.?!As you can probably know that high boots are in trend this fall / winter  and i admit that i became obsessed about them.So what do you think,what is your choice?!


Trebam vasu pomoc,ne mogu se odluciti koje da kupim?!Kao sto znate visoke cizme( cizme iznad koljena) su u trendu ove jesen / zima i priznajem da postajem obsjednuta o njima. I sta mislite,koji je vas izbor?


                                                                    >Shop my list <

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Draga moja, uvijek sam za stiklu :)
    :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. meni su ove prve savrsene :)

    http://elzanapjevic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig