Friday, October 31, 2014

FRANKIE'S GARAGE

P1080391

p10803991

fringee

P1080398

fringe1

 Wearing :sunglasses - I AM,similar here/ shirt - Esprit,similar here/ top -Asos ,bag - Frankie's Garage/ pants - H&M/ ,ankle boots - Deichman

Hi guys!Another black and white combination,so the last October outfit of this year.Be prepared for the November and be inspired by The Charismatic One.
Anyway , I want to show you my another "hunt of the day" if you follow me on Instagram ( you should) probably you've seen my Miu Miu pants and I can't wait to put some outfit with it.
About "hunt of the day" that was love at first sight,so cool,black and white ;), and most important thing is that can fit a lot of things.  ;-)

                                                               Have a great weeknd!

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Volim jednostavne,a efektne outfite,super izgledas :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totalno si cool Ilvana,a pratim te i na instagramu.Mozes li reci koliko si platila Miu Miu hlace i gdje si kupila? Pozz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lutka moja,samo da znas da jedva cekam tvoje postove. Ljubim :-***

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mila moja,predivno izgledas,bas si dotjerala liniju.Ti si najkarizmaticnije stvorenje sto znam.:-*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aleksandra Gavric DjurcNovember 5, 2014 at 4:20 PM

    predobro, ama bas mi se sve svidja :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig