Saturday, October 18, 2014

ON MY MIND

Stefanel Offene Strickweste grau

Gray color is my top color of Fall / Winter .I was looking for something comfortable, that I can combine with everything, specially now when I gradually worked on my style, and investigated the minimal style.
The best way of dressing is that get know yourself,what do you like,what not?!
So today is sweater jacket on my mind,,

                                                                         Have a great Saturday! :-*


SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig