Wednesday, February 11, 2015

FAUX FUR VEST

this girl

P1080760


this girl1

this girl3



veste1

Wearing : Sunglasses- lespecs./ navy coat- Tk maxx/ faux fur,pants - H&M/ ankle boots - Deichman / bag - Pimkie

Last week was a madhouse,snowing,working on some projects, my photographer had a fever. But the most important thing is to let up from what you intended it to do.
In addition to all these developments, freezing,In addition to all these developments, freezing though I decided to do photos with my friend, and that is the way she meets with my photo camera. ;)
You're out of inspiration on what to wear this crazy winter days,I highly recommend that you invest in a fur coat, waistcoat,timeless piece of clothing.
I want to thank to H&M for this wonderful,warm vest.I just love it. :-**
SHARE:

2 comments

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig