Wednesday, February 25, 2015

JEANS WITH FEW SHADES OF GRAY

miu3

miu2



Chanel Brooch 001_montage1
miu1

Wearing : Sunglasses- lespecs/ brosch - Chanel/ coat -Modepark Röther / jeans - miu miu/ bag - Marina Galanti

In constant hurry can be time to catch some outfit.New York fashion week is already behind us, while London calling us to stay up to date?! .Not to mention the current blockbuster film  that inspired me this heading Post with high street brands I'm wearing.I love to matching jeans with gray coat from 70's  design,that you can not go wrong.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig