Wednesday, March 4, 2015

PARIS,JE VIENS

blaue3

blaue5


blaue4

blaue2

Wearing : Sunglasses - I AM / blazer - H&M (old,but trendy)/ leather pants- Mango/ bag - Pimkie/ flatforms-Zara /

Cases are ready! Paris,je viens!(Paris,I'm coming).Packaging was madness with joy.My project is dream come true.The most important thing to put right clothes for the right place.Clothes for photoshooting,for fashion shows,preparing my beauty case,accessorise,positive energy,enthusiasm and happiness.

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. uau, such a cool combo :D

    i love the slippers

    http://diannetho.es/marron/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so pretty dear! ♡
    Love that blue with black and white! ;)


    Isa M., Tic Tac Living

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig