Wednesday, April 15, 2015

DIY DENIM FRINGE SKIRT

fringe2

fringe


fringe3

fringe4


   Wearing : shirt - Esprit / skirt - Street One ( now DIY)/ sunglasses - Asos / flats - Steve Madden / denim jacket - H&M

Really,I could not wait to share with you this outfit,i love all of them (have already seen),but this is really my favorite for this year.
Following fashion weeks,you can see here ,I got an inspiration in 5 mins. Planned, made and launched!
Lasted for two days until I made it and I will definitely wear this season.




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig