Wednesday, April 22, 2015

My Birthday in WEKO (part 1)






                                                          Place -weko (Rosenheim)

In collaboration with furniture store WEKO in Rosenheim,my home is got what he asked for.In the first place the quality, creativity, comfort and  modernity.
That day,on my birthday was a perfect day for me. Breakfast with my friend and than my birthday present accessories for home.You must be wondering what it is,but I decided to leave you in suspense.In the rest of post you'll see some of details what they offer and how it looks general their interior.This is only the first part!Follow me on my facebook fun page and instagram.

U suradnji sa salonom namjestaja Weko u Rosenheim-u,moj dom je dobio ono sto je i trazio.Na prvom mjestu je kvalitet.kreativnost.udobnost i moderni interijer.
Moram vam priznati da je to bio savrsen dan za moj rodjendan.Dorucak sa prijateljicom i onda rodjendanski poklon od njih.asesoar za dom.Sigurno se pitate sta je to?!Ali sam ipak odlucila da vas ostavim u neizvjesnosti.Ostatak posta mozete da pogledate pojedine detalje sta oni nude i kako opcenito izgleda njihov interior. Ovo je tek prvi dio,pratite me na mojoj Facebook fun stranici i na instagram .
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig