Monday, May 18, 2015

HOMIFY


                                                                   Still : modern - Homify

When the interior is concerned, that's another passion that I want to share with you. Probably you have seen  my old posts on interior design and whats inspired me.
Fashion isn't only about clothes,my own quote is" ,your style is the way how your home is.!
So this post can be very useful.In collaboration with Homify  I decided to share a lot of ideas and advices.
Who is Homify? Homify is the new online platform around the topic of Housing & Construction. Here you will find the right expert for your 4 walls.From the idea to the final product, they combine building and planning experts with house and apartment owners in Germany.
From accessories to fences .
You have idea,or you're not sure about which style do you like in your home,but  don't know who to ask? Homify will be a solution.

When it comes to my style interiors,certainly I will tell you that minimalism, modern and Scandinavia style describes me.
Here are my favorite pictures what inspires me and of course feel free to tell me what inspires you.

                                               
                                                                                         Homify

                                                                           Still / minimalist- Homify   

                                                                     They sell, I buy!! Still -mininalist / Homify
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig