Wednesday, May 20, 2015

IN NEUBEUERN WITH STRIPES








Wearing : Sunglasses - Asos / cardigan - Tk maxx / leather pants,T- shirt with stripes - H&M / shoes- Zara / bag - Bata

On my blog I present not only myself,brands I wearing,but also the city in which I doing a photo shooting.
This beautiful city is Neubeuern,belongs to the municipality of Rosenheim.Very interesting and have something special to show you and makes you to come again.
Combine my blue -white t - shirt with leather pants and Zara flats,sporty but comfortable.
Accessories refres your clothes,so in this case I put only long necklace,but the royal blue color open the whole outfit and the best to get attention. ;-)
While you are reading this post,I'm getting ready to Dubrovnik for a few days, and that you would stay in touch,the best ideas is to follow me on my Instagram.

Na svom blogu ne prezentujem samo sebe,ni brendove koje nosim,nego i grad u kojem se fotografisem.
Ovaj predivni gradic Neubeuern,koji pripada opstini Rosenheim je veoma interesantan i ima uvijek nesto za pokazati i oduseviti da jednostavno morate doci ponovo.
Uz plavo -bijelu prugastu majicu sam kombinirala kozne hlace sa zarinim patikicama,sportski look,a udoban.
Asesoari osvjezavaju citav outfit opcenito,ali sam ja u ovom slucaju dodala samo tanki dugi lanac,dok kraljevska plava boja bljesti i trazi pozornost ;-)
Dok vi citate ovaj post,ja se spremam za Dubrovnik na par dana,a da bih ste ostali u toku najbolje bih bilo da me pratite na mom instagram.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig