Wednesday, July 8, 2015

STRIPES


                 Wearing: sunglasses - I AM / top,pants - Tk maxx/bag- bata/ shoes-schuhtempel24

In this heat, I decided to wear baggy linen pants with striped top.Very comfortable,
For me is is the best less is more,when I talk about accessories.Enjoy in the summer,Be positive attitude,love yourself,than you could love others.


U ovim vrucinama odlucila sam se za bijele lanene hlace i prugasti top i sto je najbitnije udobno.
A sto se tice najbolje me opisuje"Manje je vise"sto se tice asesoara. Uzivajte u ljetu,pudite pozitivnog stava i volite sebe,da bih voljeli i druge.

SHARE:

1 comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig