Thursday, July 30, 2015

ZARA FALL 2015.


                                                                  1. Here/ 2. Here / 3.Here/ 4. Here/

Since I'm on vacation,definitively I do not want that you wait for post. Outfits are in preparations,but I want to share my must have for Fall 2015. It's zara- madly in love.
I'll move on to the point, No 1. look is first on my shopping list-precisely it's about pants ,lov'in  70's style.
Look N0 2. all mine,but I'll get focus on boots and thin scarf .
Look No 3.  Lest's get partyyy--> but on the third list is one shoulder top
Look No 4. The Patchwork dress

                                                                          Thank you Zara
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig