Thursday, October 1, 2015

ILVANAAD DRESS


 Wearing : Dress -ILVANAAD ( my design)/ bag - Asos /shoes-Forever21/ sunnies- I am accessories/ blazer - Ichi

Hi guys! I'm so excited to show my "always must have" black dress,It's multifunctional,you can wear it in red carpet or combine Scandinavian style,elegant but in same time casual.
Are you follow me on my instagram ? Some of you have already seen when was finished.
So good feeling,creativity, are right here ,presenting my precious. What do you think?

Hi drage moje! Toliko sam uzbudjena sto vam konacno predstaljam " must have " crnu haljinu.
Haljina koju sam dizajnirala,Mislila sam da ju mogu iskoristiti na razlicite event-e,bilo to crveni tepih ili kombinovanje skandinavskog stila,u jednu ruku elegantna,a i casual.
A da li me pratite na instagramu? Neko od vas je vec vidjeo ju kada je bila zavrsena. Ahh, sa dobrom vibraciom,kreativnoscu je i napravljena. Sta vi mislite?



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig