Wednesday, October 7, 2015

STRIPED OCTOBER


Wearing : stripe top - Esprit/ boyfriend jeans - New Yorker/ bag -Marina Galanti/ shoes -Zara/ sunnies - I am Accessories


Incredibly warm weather in Rosenheim,wearing striped oversize top and jeans in combination with black shoes and white bag.In one word casual outfit,While preparing my wardrobe for Autumn and Winter and of course for layering.uses every opportunity to shred light combination,

Predivno suncano vrijeme u Rosenheim-u,nosim prigastu majicu i jeans sa kombinacijom crnih sandala i bijele torbe,jednom rijecju casual outfit i dok pripremam svoj gardarober za jesen i zimu i naravno slojevito oblacenje,koristim svaku priliku za trunku laganih kombinacija.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig