Friday, April 29, 2016

Last minute outfit

wearing : Leather jacket -Tally Wejli / shoes - Tk maxx ( old ,but good one)/ pants- Zara/ scarf -Maja/ sunglasses- Asos/

Hi guys! If you really don't know what to wear for the weekend,accessories are your best friends.
This is one of my last minute outfit,when it's raining outside in this case I put striped scraf as a skirt.
My signature sing ;)
And forgotten shoes 70's style that are trendy this spring/ summer.

Hi drage moje! Ako stvarno ne znate sta da obucete za vikend,asesoari su vam najbolji prijatelji.Ovo je jedan od mojih last minute ( u posljednjoj minuti) outfit,gdje je pocela kisa padati jednostavno sam iskoristila svoju maramu i napravila kao dugu suknju,( suknja preko hlaca) sto je i moj znak.
Ah i zaboravljene sandale ,70-ti stil koji je u trendu ovog proljeca / ljeto.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig