Tuesday, January 17, 2017

the accessories 2017

                  source : http://www.elle.de/  Sunglasses- Celine / bucket bag -Simon Miller  

Let's get party started! Berlin Fashion week is in the center of the world! So many designers were creative and they are ready to inspire you! On my instagram account (@ilvanaad) I've put Fashion show from Dorothy Schumaher,such a wonderful collection .
Now back on my post,top 1. accessories for this year(it will be more ) bucket black bag and Celine oversize sunglasses! You'll see me more with those beauties;)  
Till next post!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig