Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Hollywood

Wearing : sunglasses : Celine / top - Zara/ jeans - Mango / Mini bag  Simon Miller via Net a Porter  Fur coat (from my mom) ;)


I love combing tee with fur coat ,that's contrast what make me to challenge myself! Why don't you try it too. Right now is most popular tee from Gucci , every blogger wear it.
But here is a replacement for it and I found in Zara .

Oooh yes,this fur coat my mom gave it to me(ssss it's from rabbit ) what would  winter without of fur!?
Have you seen my latest outfit post when I said that you will be seeing in many posts mini bag,so here is!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig