Tuesday, February 21, 2017

red and pink

    wearing: sunglasses,shoes - Celine / sweater - Esprit / blazer - H&M / jeans -Diesel / bag - Asos

When I talked with my friend about what I planed to wear for photo shooting I laughed and said you'll see.
Fashion weeks are so inspired this year, bravo for designers. Love to refresh my personal style special with color mix,in this outfit Celine takes a big role! Isn't cool? 
Oooh and have you seen  over knee red  boots from  Dior?Now will be perfect,only pink sweater and over knee boots.Magisch! Also you can replace this color mix from Zara .I'll buy all :-))

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig