Tuesday, March 14, 2017

suit up with ruflles

 Wearing: sunglasses - Celine / bag - Simon Miller via Net a Porter/ ruffles pants - Zara/ shoes - Just Fab / blazer - H&M


My favorite trend pieces - ruffles pants.I'm very happy when postman brings me a present. :)
Also with high and low clothes you can look fantastic,so like this outfit.
So many combinations you can put together with these pants,it's black it's comfort,casual or you can also wear it it on some events (fashion weeks,cocktail party...)

My love at first sight - the bucket bag ,see here  it's perfect designed for successful, self confident women( thankful for that) ,clean ,modern and timeless item you can have it!!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig