Tuesday, May 2, 2017

The secret of my fresh looking skin

                                                                Skin expert Loreal Hydra Genius 




When it comes to skincare, in my never-ending search for "the best" cremes and serums.
I got to introduced to the Hydra Genius Aloe Water  the best thing you can affort to yourself and to your face care. My morning routine is to put Loreal moisturizer,holding 72 hours,it's perfect to put before make up.
Also you can buy it in any DM drustore.


Sto se tice njege lica i moga istrazivanja besprestanka za kremama i serumima .Sa zadovoljstvom vam predstavljam hidratantnu tecnu kremu od Aloine vode,koja vase lice osvjezava , hidratizira i podmladjuje.
Traje 72 sata i preporucujem da ju stavite prije nanosenja sminke.Jednostavno sam prezadovoljna da je postala moja dnevna(jutarnja) rutina.Mozete ju kupiti u DM drogerijama i vjerujte vrijedi investirati.
Ucinite vase lice sretnijim! ;)



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig