Thursday, June 22, 2017

how to wear denim on denim in the summer

Wearing:  Sunglasses - I AM / silk shirt - Tk maxx / denim skirt / Street style (redesign by ILVANAAD) jeans - Mango / bag - Simon Müller via Net-a Porter / shoes - Just Fab


Denim on denim I thought  is in bad voice in the summer,but I was wrong!! You Can wear it in anytime.Yes, this outfit post will change your prejudice. Here are my few tips : I wore my flower print silk shirt which is possible to breathe,jeans that are very comfortable and you don't want that they are tight so that you are not available to move it any step .
:Your question is why I need a skirt? Skirt is my sing( to over jeans to wear ) and it's accessorie,but the best is keep your feet and ankels out in the air to feel cooled off all day.This skirt I redesigned because it was too long and I like to wear it!


Teksas na teksas sam mislila da je na losem glasu,ali sam bila u krivu! Mozes ih nositi bilo kada i u bilo koje godisnje doba. Ovaj outfit ce i Vama promjeniti misljenje i inspirisati da i vi probate ovakav outfit.Evo par savjeta: Prvo obukla sam svilenu cvjetnu majicu-kosulju gdje je idealna za toplije dane i gdje mozete da disete,a jeans da bude udoban i ne preuzak da ne mozete napraviti ni jedan korak (mislim od vrucine) ali zato vam najbolje preporucujem da vam stopala i clanci budu sto otvoreniji da vam sto vise zraka cirkulise.A Pitate li se zasto suknja? Eh suknja je moj znak da nosim preko hlaca ali u ovom postu je i kao detalj predstavljen umjesto mnogo nakita. Suknju sam redizajnirala,jer mi je bila preduga a i jako ju volim nositi.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig