Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Ilvana update: I'm with the band

wearing: sunglasses - Versace (vintage)/ Coat - Tk maxx / jeans -Zara / Bag - Gucci (via Net a Porter)/ankle boots - Asos / Hoodie - Pimki

 Hola prijatelji! Srijeda noc idealna je za citanje moga bloga.Zar ne? Desavanja uvijek ima kod mene,ali da se ne bih slucajno pitali u kojem bendu sam- to je u svijetu mode i kreativnosti.
Stvarno sam zahvalna Vama svima koji me podrzavaju. 
I velika mi je cast da budem jedina Bosanka kao modna blogerka iz Rosenheima i sto vas inspirisem.
Zapravo Vi ste moj bend,vi ste zasluzeni za moj uspjeh i imam jos vecu motivaciju da vas inspiriram.
Pored skole u kojoj radim,pisem blog od srca jer mi je to oduvijek bila ljubav.Vjerujte nije sve u novcu,a naravno bez njega i ne mozete.Fokus mi je na kreativnosti,cijenite ono sto vec imate ,kombinujte i izledat cete kao milion dolara / eura ;-)
Za tri sedmice dolazim u Bosnu,a za ostalo cete sve saznati sve dok me pratite na intgaram story jer sam planirala takodje da proslavim svoju osmogodisnjicu braka sa svojim muzem a i docekati novu godinu.
A do tada vas virtuelno grlim i ljubim :-*


English verson:
Hola friends! Wednesday night is ideal for reading my blog. Is not it? There are always occasions in my life, but I would not accidentally wonder where the band is in the world of fashion and creativity.
I really am grateful to all of you who support me.

And it's great for me to be the only Bosnien  fashion blogger from Rosenheim and to inspire you.

In fact, you are my band, you are deserving of my success, and I have even greater motivation to inspire you.

In addition to the school I work in, I write a blog from my heart because it has always been my love. Believe me, it's not all in the money, and of course without it and you can not. Focus on my creativity, appreciate what you already have, combine and see you as a million dollar / euro ;-)

In three weeks I'm coming to Bosnia, and for the rest you will find out everything until you follow me on an intgaram story, because I also planned to celebrate my 8th marriage with my husband and to celebrate the new year.

And until then, I virtually grunge and love you: - *


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig