Thursday, January 25, 2018

beograd 2.


...i prica se nastavlja!Zadnji dan od 2017-te smo uradil par foto shooting-a u hotelu M u kojem sam odsjela.Uopste ne sluteci na snijeg ili uopsteno na zimu.Taj dan sam odlucila na jednu od mojih drazih kombinacija, sako, skini jeans ,crvene cizme Gucci torbu i dobru vibraciju.

ENGLISH:... and the story goes on! On the last day of 2017, we did a couple of photo shoots at the M Hotel I stayed in. I did not really feel like snowing or generally in the winter. That day I decided on one of my favourite combinations, jacket, stripes jeans, red boots, Gucci bag and good vibration.




izlazeci iz hotela kao kraljica odlucih se i sljedeci korak na foto shooting.Pokazujuci ponosno svoj outfit i radujem se na novoj lokaciji gdje cete vidjeti upravo na posljednjoj slici.

ENGLISH: leaving the hotel as a queen, I decided to take the next step on photo shooting. Showinging my pride on my outfit and I'm looking forward to seeing the new location where you will see exactly in the last picture.
                                 AVALA TOWER
         Wearing: Sunglasses,blazer - Primark /jeans,red boots- Zara / bag- Gucci / schal- Cavalli 

Da! Avala toranj,gdje sam iskoristila zadnji foto shooting i onda na razledanje Beograda sa vidikovca.A ako niste znali iznad vidikovca ima i restoran gdje imate pogled na cijeli grad i jos pijete kafu.Na zalost,restoran je bio zatvoren upravo zbog pripreme za novu godinu.
Ali to mi je razlog da dodjem ponovo u predivnu balkansku metropolu.


ENGLISH:  Yes! Avala tower, where I used the last photo shoot and then to spotting Belgrade from the viewpoint. And if you did not know above the sightseeing there is a restaurant where you have a view of the whole city and you still drink coffee. Unfortunately, the restaurant was closed precisely due to the preparation for the new year .

But that's my reason to come back to the beautiful Balkan metropolis.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig