Thursday, February 1, 2018

Ilvana update: Elegant army style

Wearing:sunglasses - Asos /skirt-Tk maxx/ blazer- H&M / brooch - Chanel official/bag - Gucci/ boots-Deichman   

Hola friends! First of all I want to say conratulation Copenhagen for a wonderful fashion week.I wish I could come,but see you definitly next year.You should check "Scotch on the frocks" press here.  
Love the remix of classic and Scotch tartan,black and yellow.../
Bunny on the street-Munthe- oversize pants and blazer,pinky runway, the best accessorries is waist belt and mixed prints.This is exactly my style. 
Also Ganni,Lala Berlin,Lovechild 1979...

BOSANSKI: Hola prijatelji! Kao prvo zelim da cestitam Kopenhagenu za predobru modnu reviju .Zao mi je sto nisam uspijela doci, ali definitivno iduce godine.
Jedna od drazijih modnih revija su Scotch on the frocks"- siroke hlace i sako.Show je bio sav u rozom elementu,a najbolji detalj je ogromni kais i mix printovi.Upravo opisuje moj stil.
Najbolje bi bilo da provjerite linkove koje se nalaze na enleskoj verziji.

 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you sooo much for reading my blog,you make me happy.And i
hope you understand that i won´t allow any offensive or unobjective comments.
Any other comments are welcome. If you have any questions just send me email :ilvana.alikadic@yahoo.com.
I heart you

with love,Ilvana

Blogger Template Created by pipdig